Say goodbye to braces for good with Invisalign clear aligners at HealthOne Dental Clinic!
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that corrects improper spacing between teeth, overbite, underbite or any misalignments in an individual’s bite.
Equivalent in appearance to a teeth whitening tray, these aligners are made of biocompatible transparent durable plastic that is custom molded for each patient and clamps into place over the teeth.
Invisalign is a unique solution to straightening out your teeth sans wires. After every two weeks, you switch your aligners for the new ones that slowly straighten your teeth to their exact and precise position.
“Invisalign is the best product in the market for orthodontics. It can be used to treat many different conditions effectively. It’s easy to use, and treatment can be completed in just months instead of years.”
– HealthOne Chief of Dentistry, Dr. Sunny Gill
Once you have made up your mind to go for Invisalign, your Dentist will anchor fixtures in your teeth where Invisalign would clip into. A cast of your teeth is made and Invisalign aligners are professionally prepared that would fit you and only you.
Is Invisalign Right For You?
Invisalign can treat crooked or misaligned teeth, minor gaps without the inconvenience of traditional braces. Invisalign is the perfect solution but for severe cases, one may get speedy results with metal braces or surgery.
How do I use Invisalign day to day?
The promising role of Invisalign is that they are invisible - no one can tell that you are wearing the aligners.
Once you begin your treatment with Invisalign, you need to wear them for 20-22 hours a day, during sleep as well. You only have to remove your aligners to dine and brush your teeth.
Treatment and appointment times vary by case, with typical dentist visits every 4-6 weeks for the monitoring of the progress and treatment.
Might also like: Invisalign®: 6 Steps To Loving Your Smile
Check out the blog to know the 6 steps to love your smile
Is Invisalign a better option?
Invisalign serves several advantages over traditional braces. Consult a Dental Experts at HealthONE to determine if Invisalign would be right for you. We offer free consultations!
- One power that Invisalign has is you can remove your aligners for cleaning. Besides your daily teeth cleaning practices, you have to clean the aligners as well.
- Invisalign is invisible - your friends, employer, family need never know!
- Invisalign is Comfortable – though at first, aligners might cause a little discomfort, later on it becomes comfortable even more comfortable than braces.
- Overall better oral health- patients with Invisalign treatment have showcased lesser biofilm mass and lesser periodontal pathogens than patients treated with traditional braces. Which means lesser cavities and healthy gums for you which further improves the aesthetics of your face.
- You can Remove them – The ease of removing your aligners while eating and cleaning has proved to be more advantageous than metal braces.
- Shorter treatment times - on average, the Invisalign treatment period is of 12-18 months, though initial results can be seen much more quickly.
Better dental health and less dental plaque was found in patients who took the option of treating dental misalignment with Invisalign.
Can you switch to Invisalign from Traditional Braces, anytime?
Yes, you can swap to Invisalign from traditional braces, anytime. Consult your dentist for the switching to Invisalign. Since it is a different treatment plan, the cost of switching will be higher and will depend upon how long you’ve been wearing your braces.
Book your appointment with our Dentists to see what wonders Invisalign can bring to your teeth and smile.
Happy smiling, one life, live inspired.